Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
question
hula_dancer73 posted:
why does my brain feel like it is getting squeezed sometimes?

it just feels like it is being wrung out by something.

I have never had this feeling before until a month ago. I am trying to get in to see my neurologists earlier than the 13th of feb.

That would mean going back to the mainland to do it but att his point I dont care.

I do not know if that is a small sz, or what it is.

I do know the brain itself has NO feeling. The meninges are what feel, not the brain.

howeer I would like some input to this if anyone has some insigiht, other than to see my neruo. That I am trhing to do.

I had a sz last night, so my spelling is off and alot of typos but do not feel like correcting themright now.

my ankle is in TOO much pain right now.

thaks,

Nancy

dancer86442 responded:
Nancy,

I do not think it is 'seizure related'. W/ your ankle surgery you have to consider the Stress you have been thru getting it fixed & now in recovery. All that extra stress may have caused Tension to build in your brain. Thus making it feel 'weird'.

Hugs! Love Candi

Helpful Tips

maybe not a seizure
A friend of mine had what he thought was a seizure. They could find nothing but he lost his license also. For one documented seizure. A ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center