Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
Question about redness
sharid814 posted:
My husband has recently been diagnosed with petit mal seizures. Don't know if it is a coincidence, but it seems that he has some strange redness over large parts of his body, seemingly in response of any sort of adrenaline, ideas? This is his second episode of redness, the first was over the summer, when he thought he got hit in the face with something...

dancer86442 responded:
Hello sharid,

Was he on any seizure meds B4 the First episode of 'redness'? Yes or No, please start keeping a Daily journal ( More Info under Tips) A Pattern may develop as to why the Redness occurs. Plus, you will note patterns for triggers of any seizure activity.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. Please, Keep on Learning! Education about Epilepsy & all it's Aspects is Power & will help you & hubby be your own Best Advocate!

Love Candi

Helpful Tips

Journals posted by Meetz
Meetz posted: Hi there. I don't want to sound bossy or presumptuous, but after 44 years of practice with E, I have a bit of experience. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center