Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
bone density test
hula_dancer73 posted:
NORMAL!

For those of you who have been worried.

I also take Biotin as well.

Nancy
I live on O'ahu in West Honolulu-GO UH Warriors!

dancer86442 responded:
That is Good News, Nancy. I am really relieved to hear that. I take Biotin, too. DR added Calcium Citrate to my regimen, too. Says it's better than just Calcium. Wants me to take Fosamax but I refuse. I don't care what the percentage/odds are but the thought of side effect of Femur bone breaks is not Good in my eyes.

Hugs Love Candi

hula_dancer73 responded:
I can not take calcium becuase it messes with the Topamax and causes the drug to go up in my bloodstream and he told me that one.

HE also founf out and is telling ALL of his patients that not only does the magnet kill watches but so can the VNS. I did not know this and have not worn one since it kept short cicuirting. I ahd the battery checked in several watches. The batertty was good but get it back in the watch on either wrist and it short cicuited. so I cna never wear another watch again. Oh, well I have a cell phone in my pocet and that can sere as a watch for now.

nancy
I live on O'ahu in West Honolulu-GO UH Warriors!

Helpful Tips

DEEPLY DISCOUNTED DRUGS WITHOUT INSURANCE
Believe it or not, you can save BIG bucks at the drugstore around the corner (some prescription, some generic and some of both, depending ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center