OT: finally
hula_dancer73 posted:
aloha,

I finally got the last cast off for good.

talked to the PA and he said the x-rays looked good and that I did NOT need another cast of ANY kind.

sent me away with just a post-op splint an when I got back to my mom's house i was allowed to take it off. Looked alot better than when I got the first cast on 8 weeks ago.

I fly back to Hawi'i tomorrow on the red-eye early in the morning at 3 am PDT.

Thank you for your support in all this, it was hard to deal with having to fly back and forth from HI to PHX so I could get it checked out and cast changed and checked.

Mahola,

Nancy
I live on O'ahu in West Honolulu-GO UH Warriors!

dancer86442 responded:
Glad to hear your out of the cast. Now, all ya need to do is figure out what is triggering your new seizure Type. Another New Type I will need to do homework on. Have you done any Research about them? If so, would you put a Link in our Resources for Others' to Learn, also? Hugs! Love Candi

hula_dancer73 replied to dancer86442's response:
it is not in books it is what the doc told me iin person. so I do ot have a link nad would not know how to even put one up there.

I tried to but it would not let me even get passed that part so i could'n put one up there if I had one.

IT is a tru sz type. He did say it can take hrs to geet rid of it.

It is just a nasty one.

Why do I haveto ahve a second type.

I could have just have lived with my CPSs now I ahveto deal with this.

Nancy

dancer86442 replied to hula_dancer73's response:
Nancy, I found Lots of Info/articles about this type of Epilepsy! Wikipedia, ncbi.gov listed in Weblinks for Epilepsy Those articles & new-medical.net say it is a Symptom of seizures. Not a Seizure Type! Quote: In some cases, the full onset of a seizure event is preceded by 'strange sensations' such as you experienced. It is Known as vertigenious Epilepsy, though. Another Fancy name for Auras from what I read.

Love Candi

hula_dancer73 replied to dancer86442's response:
so it is a real thing and they were write about this and not wrong.

I had this again this morning and had to swipe my self wuth that stupid magnet and after 1 hr it went away.

Another aord I have I haveto watch it during the 3 weeks I am gone.

I am glad they found it, but they are still not sending me home yet for some reason. I had the they were wanting and still here I sit and/lay strapped (they do that for every body do they don't fall out of the bed)

I don't know what they are waiting for.

nancy