Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
It's been awhile!!
augidoggie512 posted:
Hello all,

Just wanted to check in with everyone and give an update on my boyfriend!! He is doing a lot better. He ended up in the er one night after having multiple seizures and become extremely confused..they said it was from his drinking and withdrawls. SO after I kicked him in the butt a few times, he has been not drinking and been going to the doctors (he still sometimes gets the absence seizures and aura's every so often) I just wanted to thank you all for your advice and listening! It's very refreshing to find people out there that don't even know you, but still are willing to take time out of their day to help! Once again I really appreciate it! You guys rock!

dancer86442 responded:
Hello Auggie,

I really do appreciate you updating us. You Rock!
Your news just made My Day! I mean, it's sad to hear your boyfriend had to go thru so much, but, then I consider the fact that he Needed a Wake-Up call. A lot of ppl w/ Epilepsy Do! I know I did, Long Ago! As I continue to Educate myself & help others' I keep that in mind.

I hope the DRs get his seizures under control, soon. Continue to Support him. Give him a few Hugs from me. If you ever need support or just need to talk, I will be here.

Love Candi
November is Epilepsy Awareness Month Wear Purple/Place a Purple light in/on home/businesses. Encourage others' to show Their support

saxofone1 responded:
Hi augio,

THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the update. It is wonderful to know that he doing better.

Thanks for staying by his side and seeing him through a difficult period.

You are quite welcome for the support you received through us. Understanding starts with listening.

Drop in some time cause someone might you to hear you words of dedication. Bless you and your boyfriend.

angie

Helpful Tips

DEEPLY DISCOUNTED DRUGS WITHOUT INSURANCE
Believe it or not, you can save BIG bucks at the drugstore around the corner (some prescription, some generic and some of both, depending ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center