Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
Just an update
5frogs posted:
Hello all! I am sorry I have Not responded sooner to Some posts. I have been going through a rough patch. Health wise I have been fine. After carefull consideration I have Filed for divorce. I sent my husband packing a month and a half ago and still have no regrets. Life is actually happier for my children and me.

Since he was mad at me he had the internet shut off at my house and now I have to go to the library to get on. I hope to get the net back on next week. Just be aware to those of you who have posted questions or comments on my disscussions I am not ignoring you1 lol

I did try to respond to some but the computer Ièm using is not working well at this point. I will try again next week.

Have a great week!

saxofone1 responded:
Wish you and the kids the best.

angie

dancer86442 responded:
I've said it B4. Doesn't matter how long it takes ya to Reply/say Hello. Life has a way of Interfering. But, we are Still very Happy to hear from you. Good to hear you are doing Good.

I guess ditching Hubby was for the Best. You sound Relieved? Been there, done that, twice myself. This 3rd man has been the Keeper. You take care of yourself & the Kids. Know we Love you All! HUGS!

Love Candi
November is Epilepsy Awareness Month Wear Purple/Place a Purple light in/on home/businesses. Encourage others' to show Their support

Helpful Tips

Journals posted by Meetz
Meetz posted: Hi there. I don't want to sound bossy or presumptuous, but after 44 years of practice with E, I have a bit of experience. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center