Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
Qs. re allowed topics?
hootyowl2 posted:
I have not been on WebMD much for some time, so the rules may have changed and I probably forgot them anyway. I was just wondering what kinds of topics are allowed ? Can we discuss the new healthcare disadvantages, or can we post related links ?

If there is a link on these pages, I have not found it. Sometimes links are in very obscure places and in very pale print, so I miss them. I guess they do not want people to find them.

dancer86442 responded:
Hooty, the rules haven't changed. As far as I know you can post any links. You just can't mention DR names. If you succeed in posting a link let me know How ya did it. I'm on a new Laptop & for some reason can't post links. There is a tab above the reply boxes & I have used it, but to no avail. A window pops up asks me to enter the URL address clik OK & it's gone. WebMD did have a link to help us understand Obamacare a few mths ago. If you use the WebMD search bar you may be able to locate the Info.

The Links to WebMD's Rules are posted in Blue letters at the bottom of this page.

Love Candi
March 26 Epilepsy Awareness Day Advocate

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center