Skip to content
OT: injured again
hawiian_girl11 posted:

I had T/C 2 weeks ago or somewhere in that area and caught my foot under the couch and hyoer extended it so it got pulled really bad with me on the floor and it stick that way.

2 days b4 the 4th I had another sz, a Atonic sz or "drop Attack" amd fell on the indsie of my left ankle the one they are still trhying to get to heal.

So. I came back to PHX from Hawaii and saw my orthopedic doctor and I told him what happened and he winced at both things and I sat and cried as I told him and he put me back in a cast for a month non-weight bearing for that periof of time and let me tell you it is NO fun tryhing to do things that require no crutches and not neng able to do them with no weight allowed. THen I will be put into a walking cast for a month after this mess is oaver with and then PT only if it has healed.

What a mess I am.

JUst thought I would keep you updated.



Helpful Tips

Seizure First Aid More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center