Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
update
sshay07 posted:
Thanks everyone for the help she has the stage one malformation central fluid is flowing slow and she gose for a 24 hr eeg and a sedation mri to see if they have to do surgery

dancer86442 responded:
Thank You! I Hope you will continue to tell us your progress. Did you use the tool bar 'Search This community'. I know we have discussed this w/ a previous Member. There may be Links in comments. I will be keeping you & yours in my Heart. I know surgery is a scary thought. I, also, Know it has Improved & Helped more than 1 person in the Epilepsy World.
So, lean on us whenever need be. Hugs

Love Candi
March 26 Epilepsy Awareness Day Advocate

saxofone1 responded:
Hi sshay,

I hope the MRI and eeg give you some relief as to what the next step is.

It's been almost 12 years since my lobectomy(4.12.12). If you have any questions, please feel to ask.

angie

Helpful Tips

Journals posted by Meetz
Meetz posted: Hi there. I don't want to sound bossy or presumptuous, but after 44 years of practice with E, I have a bit of experience. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center