Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
Interview Request
rehabstudent posted:
I am a junior in college currently pursuing the rehabilitation field. As a student, I am required to interview a person with a health condition (epilepsy). I am using this resource to interview a person who has no problem with being asked a couple of questions about their health condition. The information given will be held as confidential and does not require the individual's name. Thank you in advance.

dancer86442 responded:
Are you comfortable asking your questions here on WebMD? Because the Info supplied by this Support Group is not confidential, although the ppl who post the questions or reply w/ Info Are insured Privacy. ie: No names.

I, personally, have no objections to answering any questions. My Health Info has been shared so many times on this site, it is Public Info, already. If you would like to know more about me, just clik on my userID or pic.
Prepare Now! November is Epilepsy Awareness Month. Find or Create an event to educate Others'.

rehabstudent replied to dancer86442's response:
Sorry about that, I just noticed that everything is public. As you can see I'm new in this website. But now that I know that I would prefer to email you to your email if possible just to keep it private. If you are still interested let me know so I can email you to the email in your profile. Thank you for taking your time and replying to my post.

dancer86442 replied to rehabstudent's response:
You can email me. But, put WebMD in the Topic bar so I don't delete you. I don't understand Why, But, I will respect your decision to keep it private.

Love Candi
Prepare Now! November is Epilepsy Awareness Month. Find or Create an event to educate Others'.

saxofone1 responded:
Hi,

I woud be happy to help you. Please read my story. You might find some answers there. I am the young lady with the turban. That pic was taken the morning after I had grids placed for seizure monitoring.

Please get your questions to me quickly cause I have family duties coming up and won't have a computer availabe for 2-3 weeks.

My email is included in my story. I'll contact the girl standing by me who had a lobectomy about 4 months prior to mine. Candi, you do know that's Dana(aka clarinet)?

I'll be home until Sunday. Ask away.

angie

saxofone1 responded:
Hi college student,

How is your research coming? I hope some of the info that has been posted in "our stories" has been helpful to you. Please don't be afraid to ask questions.

If you choose to contact me by my email, please identify yourself so that I don't ignore it or if by chance it goes into spam.

Have a good weekend.

angie

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center