Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
FRIENDSHIP DAY IS HERE AGAIN!!!!!
saxofone1 posted:
Hi everyone,

I would like to wish all of you a HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY. The official Friendship Day is always recognized on the first Sunday of August. I must say that since joining this community, I've been communicating with some wonderful people who I do consider friends, not strangers. You don't have to visually see or share with someone to be their friend. We here at webmd may meet or maybe not but what we share with each other has made us friends as well as family.

Remember the friends who have been there since your 1st seizure. Don't forget those who have jumped on the train and continued to be supportive of you. Appreciate your friends(family or nonblood) who accept our ep and recognize that there is much more to us.

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY,
angie

dancer86442 responded:
Angie,

I Love You! You have been a really good friend to Me! Thank You for posting this. I appreciate you & all those who have visited us over the yrs. Even if they never respond, I still consider them Friends. We are Family! Hugs!

Have a Happy Friendship Day! I know I will!

Love Candi
Prepare Now! November is Epilepsy Awareness Month. Find or Create an event to educate Others'.

saxofone1 replied to dancer86442's response:
Love you too, Candi. Enjoy the day.

angie

hawiian_girl11 replied to saxofone1's response:
Hi angie and Candi,

I appreciate both of you a lot. I espically appreciate Candi. I do not know how long I have knopwn her or how long I have been a part of this site I just know tht it has been a LONG time. I appreciate her advice to me.

I also appreciate your adivice Angie, I have only known you a short time but it has been fun listening to you tell you stories about your epilepsy.

you are very knowledgable.

both of you have been there for me.

thank you both of you!

Nancy

dancer86442 replied to hawiian_girl11's response:
Hi Nancy,

Thank You. You have been a real friend to me, too. I figure we have known each other for at least 10 yrs. I know we met shortly after I moved here to AZ. Time Flies! Hope you are having a Good week. Hugs!

Love candi
Prepare Now! November is Epilepsy Awareness Month. Find or Create an event to educate Others'.

saxofone1 replied to hawiian_girl11's response:
Thanks Nancy,

I do feel that personal expierence has a lot to do with that "knowledge" you credit me for. I have learned very much about ep because I have always been open and comfortablet talking about it. It has also been helpful to have the support of my friends, teachers, docs, and the kids I have worked with.

Also, with age does come knowledge. For most of us anyway...lol!!!!

angie

Helpful Tips

Journals posted by Meetz
Meetz posted: Hi there. I don't want to sound bossy or presumptuous, but after 44 years of practice with E, I have a bit of experience. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center