Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
cyberonics magnets
hawiian_girl11 posted:
Aloha,

Iran across a site wjere people were making comments about the magnets of the VNS .

Somone asked if they are waterproof and can be taken in the poole clipped on to them selves and people they are not waterproof. Plese do not put them near water as that can acuse damage to them.

Do not go in the pool with them, take them in there with you, leave them on the side of the pool, on the sink, near the sink, around the sink on the side of thje tub, as it can get knocked in, don't wear them in the tub or in the shower, or to do the dishes.

Please keep them away from water as they can loose streeength.

You can get magnets from your doctor. I have gotten many sets from my doc and have them in just about every room of my house BUT the bathrood\m./

Out=r bedroom, my daughter's room, the guestroom, the kitchen table, the foyer, the livingroom, the familyroom, the garage. the wrist, the belt for the other half etc

just letting you know.

Nancy

Helpful Tips

DEEPLY DISCOUNTED DRUGS WITHOUT INSURANCE
Believe it or not, you can save BIG bucks at the drugstore around the corner (some prescription, some generic and some of both, depending ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center