Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Burning Sensation When Ejaculating
lotusflower27 posted:
I did post this in on the sex discussion board but was unsure if it would be more of a urology question. Any help is appreciated! Recently my fiancé has complained about a burning sensation when he has an orgasm. He says it doesn't burn when he urinates only when he ejaculates. It's not bad enough to where we have stopped having sex, but it is uncomfortable for him and I want him to enjoy his orgasms. Does anyone have any ideas as to what may be causing it?

lotusflower27 responded:
Ok it was suggested to me that it could be Prostatitis. I have done some research on it, but he doesn't have any of the other symptoms involved with prostatitis. Could it still be Prostatitis? Could an injry cause this burrning sensation?

blondieandbrunnette responded:
Mh husband had prostatitis last month. He did not have all the symptoms either. He is only 24 also!! I would tell him to see his doctor and get his prostate gland checked out to be sure.

counterso responded:
You don't have to have any symptoms at all to have prostatitis, although you usually have at least one. One is sufficient to get checked. And you're quite correct that even though it's not painful enough to stop having sex, it's not normal and he needs to be checked by a urologist.

Helpful Tips

i need help
im in my 57 and married for 31 years but recently have ed problem , i cant penetrate my penis in her..... as i did it ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 17 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.