Skip to content
After TURP surgery
jhhsv posted:
About 7 or 8 days after TURP sugery and a 2 or 3 days after the catheter removal, I got a nocturnal arousal and ended up ejaculating. There was some pain and discomfort but that didn't last. What has lasted for almost a week now is more constrained urine flow. I was beginning to see the results of the TURP surgery w/daily improvement in urine flow until this event. But after the event it immediately got worse and has remained worse. Should I be concerned or wait for improvement? I'm leaking a lot (which I understand is normal) and going to the bathroom every hour or 2, which may also be normal. I'm suppose to see my Dr in a few days.

counterso responded:
There's no reason to wait to see your doctor. Pick up the phone and get your answers today.

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 149 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.