Jelly Like Clumps In Sperm?
thebsprky posted:
recently ive been noticing jelly like clumps in my sperm, they range in size, i guess you can say normal sperm is in the ejaculation but these sticky clumps are also, they can also be painful too, any help would be the best, is this serious? i noticed when i go some time with out ejaculating is when they show, like a week, if i ejaculate like every 2 days they don't show thanks in advance

Guthrie53 responded:
Ya, brother. Thats everybodies. We all have thicker semen after we wait for a while. Perfectly normal. But it's tolerable pain, so just find a way to enjoy it. It is not serious or anything to worry about. Every guy you walk pass today has the exact same issue. People wouldn't keep having babies if it was serious. Enjoy.

counterso responded:
No, guthrie is not correct. Having some tapioca-like clumps in your ejaculate is not worrisome, and often only means that you're dehydrated. But if they ever hurt, it's considered a serious problem, and you need to see a urologist, because that is NOT normal and needs to be addressed. If you can produce a sample just prior to your urologist visit, preferably one of the more extreme examples (abstain for a while), then it will likely be more a useful visit. You should never experience pain during ejaculation or urination. That's a direct signal from your body that something is wrong. It's a ridiculous suggestion that you learn to enjoy it. Geez.

Superior91 responded:
Having small jelly like clumps, I agree is normal for everyone at different points. And it has nothing to do with being dehydrated. If you have very large clumps, like some people including myself have, that are actually formed into a tube like shape, and are difficult to ejaculate, then there is a different reason for that.

thebsprky responded:
do you know whats the reason for the large ones, i have gotten those myself also thank you