Skip to content
About my boyfriend and I been problem our sex relationship
JoFisher31 posted:
I feel concern about my boyfriend's sex problem. When I touch his own private area his penis not even hard-erect up nothing and trying masturbating himself not erect up nothing. What wrong with his private area not much sex with me. He been work very hard too much. When he came home go bed not feel want sex. His penis soft down not hard erect nothing. What wrong with him ? Need your help
ontbear responded:
JoFisher31: Ur bf needs to get a doctor's appointment. He needs to tell him/her about this condition. HE NEEDS TO TELL ALL ABOUT THIS. He can get a work up, to rule out something wrong with his urinary/penial track. If that is OK, then go further. (You did not say his age, I assume he is a young man. If he will not go along, go with him for support -- and learn first hand about this condition.) PA

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 149 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.