Skip to content
Infrequent Problem when urinating
waznboi03 posted:
Hi I didn't know where to post this, and when searching for "Urology", I came up with this WebMD expert exchange.

In any case, heres the problem. A few times a year, I have this issue where I go to urinate... and everything is fine, until the last part of it. On the last stretch, when I cut off the flow of urine because I think I am done, it suddenly feels like I am not "Empty" and I feel this sharp pain. I then stand by the toilet, waiting for the rest, and it literally just drips out. If I try to force it out like normal, I feel this extremely sharp pain at the tip of my penis. If I suit up and get out of the restroom, I will continue to drip for a while after. This had just happened to me again this morning about 1 hour ago. Now I just went to the restroom again, just fine and everything is back to normal.

Does anyone have any idea why this happens? I'd greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks

ontbear responded:
you did not say how old you are..... men will have the "drip" problem do to the larger prostate. This may not be your problem, go your doctor and have a work up with him/her. Good luck.

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.