Skip to content
Need Help
Calidog posted:
I'm 56b Yr old male. Godd shape. Yes, I've been taking the High Blod pressure drugs, altace, Lopressor, HCTZ and Tricor, Crestor.

I was getting some results from a 10 mg cialis. Had to work at it thogh. NOW, I have been having a hard time with Ejaculation. Taking forever. Also the Cialis is not working well. Soft erections, Losing erectin during intercourse.. My lover is gettimg disquested with it and I can;t blame her? Can anybody offer any help!

georgiagail responded:
Look into the many options besides medications to treat ED. These include injections, vacuum pumps with rings, implantable pumps, prosthetic devices, etc..

oliver523 responded:
Get a full exam. Ed can be caused by many thing mental or phycial, drugs (legal and/or ilegal) smoking, being over weight even heready. For me I had HBP for many years before starting to have problems with ED. I couldn't get very hard so we started using Vigra. That worked maybe 50% of the time at best. Next I had heart bypass and Vigra didn't help so we tried a VED. The rings are easy to get on but are painfull to wear and are pure hell to get off. You also can not keep the ring on more that 30 min. I went to short and I also found out I had Diabetes. Just a note on the shots. Giving your self a shot in the penis is not as bad as it sounds. It hurts about as bad as pulling a hair. The next option is a prosthesis. This can be a flexible rod, a 2 or 3 piece inflatable implant, with the 3 piece the most used by far. I have one and its GREAT. It can be used any time, any place and if you want keep it up 24/7. I was 60 when I had it done so that may be the route you may have to take. One thing get the best URO you can find if you do this. Get one that does at least 100 a year.If you want more infromation about implants you can email me at Olicer

Helpful Tips

Erectale dysfunction
To whom it may concern 6 years ago I had a vey bad colon cancer operation. Since, my sperms goes to my bladder. Also, my erections are not ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.