Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
need help
An_200461 posted:
hi there people. I am posting this anonymously because I need help with my size down there, if you know what I mean.

i want to increase the size and i read that penis exercises area good way to do that. do you think it is worth trying. i am thinking of using penis advantage website to do the exercises as they seem to have a lot of members who have had a lot of success.

anybody else used their exercises. what results did you get? please let me know.

thanks

oliver523 responded:
I hate to tell you this but there IS NO WAY IN HELL that you can make your penis larger. Period. Once the corpus cavenosum has stopped growing thats it. You have what you have and can't have any more. One thing you didn't say what your size is. In an adult the aveage penis lenght is 5.5" to 6.5" Sorry but we are all in the same boat. Oliver PS one member signing a lot of names can make it sound good. Most of the time his or her middle name is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Helpful Tips

response
Have you discussed pregnancy ? is it possible that subconciously he might be holding back ejaculation for fear of getting you pregnant? My ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.