Skip to content
webdmn posted:
I HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM LIKE JAMES ROGERS IN THE FORUM, FACE EXACTLY SIMILAR SITUATION, THAT WHEN I masturbate or watching prn movies/ videos that is not a problem. When it comes to having sex that is where I lose it. I am fully erect during foreplay and have no problem keeping it up. However, when I go to put the condom on and enter my partner`s vagina that's when I go soft. I am starting to get worried is it ED? if it so how should i treat it , i am 34 years old married for 1year and my partner is 10 years younger , now we are planning to have an baby? . My partner is not so sexually active rather she is very passive and little ignorant about sex related issues compare to other women of her age.. should i go for medicines or vacurret stuff?
please advice?
georgiagail responded:
Many men tend to lose their erections when they put a condom on.

In addition, it sounds as if the activities you see in the porn movies are far more sexually exciting visually than your sexually passive wife.

Eugenio311 responded:
Sounds like you're more conditioned to respond to porn images and masturbation than to intercourse, which happens to a lot of guys (and is the main problem with porn, in my opinion). Anyway, I don't think you need medicine or a vacuum device. If you're planning a baby, you can forget the condoms, at least while you're trying to conceive and during the pregnancy. If you're not quite ready to conceive yet, have your wife put the condom on you, and encourage her whatever way you can, to be more actively involved. Try to break away from the porn if you can. If you have a lot of stress in your life, try to reduce it; get plenty of rest, exercise, and healthy food. If you need a general check up, call your doc. Sometimes ED is just a symptom of being physically run down.
webdmn replied to Eugenio311's response:
thank u EUGINIO 311for ur piece advice and concern you have shown, I will adhered to what you have said & try to follow it at
earliest, still one issue is bothering us as we are really concern to have a baby , thatwhy should i take some pills (which have less side effect)which might give me some hard erection for time being during our sexual session,so that she may concieve smoothly wothout much pain to handle. which medicines are there ? i shuld go for? or u still think it is not neccesary for time being in this stage. advice?

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
112 of 152 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.