Skip to content
ED
An_200485 posted:
I am living away from my wife for job reasons. only once in two years I go home. In the recent visit I tried to put a condom suddenly the erection become very soft, I could do nothing, it happened several times the same way. What could be the reason?

Eugenio311 responded:
What do you do for sexual release while you're away from your wife? There may be a clue there. I can imagine a lot of pressure to "perform" when the opportunity for sex with your wife is so infrequent. Under the circumstances, ED is understandable. You don't mention your age or any other health conditions. ED can also be a symptom of other health problems, stress, exhaustion, etc. You might need a general health check up by your doc.

venugopalradhu replied to Eugenio311's response:
Of course I do masturbate two times a week as pressure release mechanism. Even the beginning is stronger after two or three minutes become softer (semi erect). I am 51 years old. I tried sex with my wife without condom but in the middle of sexual intercourse it became small, with great disappointment we had to sleep. After a week sex without condom was successful but its duration was 20-to-30 seconds only. In the early morning I get good erection, when I am in action it become small and my wife look at me sympathetically and combing my hair with her fingers and saying " its ok no problem " became a repeating episode. I don't what I should do. Help ? Help ?.

diabetesfighter replied to venugopalradhu's response:
Hello,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having performing with your wife. I would check with a doctor. It may just be psychological, however, you should still check with your doctor to rule out anything.

If you cannot talk with your doctor about this issue I would recommend a Vacuum Therapy System. I bought one a few years back when I was diagnosed with Erectile Dysfunction. Mine that I purchased was from Pos-T-Vac Medical, however, they required a prescription, but was covered by my insurance. If you don't have a prescription you can purchase one from their sister company "Rejoyn Medical." They sell over-the-counter systems.

I love the way they work! Absolutely AMAZING! My wife delt with my problem for too long and now I feel like I have my life back!

We are here for you on here... Hope this helps! Good Luck and let us know if you have any other questions!

Duckblind responded:
Try having HER put the condom on. This way the sexual touching that get us aroused continues as she does this for you.

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
112 of 152 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.