Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
delayed ejaculation
jayt45 posted:
my boyfriend takes an hour or two and somtimes he doesn"t come at all it's very fustrating on both our parts we need help .
johnmichael responded:
hello, i am also having same problem, some one know the way to overcome please help us
RobertPatrick responded:
I think your boyfriend should try some herbal remedy or herbs like ginseng, horny goat weed, saw palmetto etc. Or consult doctor for such problem.

Helpful Tips

i need help
im in my 57 and married for 31 years but recently have ed problem , i cant penetrate my penis in her..... as i did it ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 17 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.