Skip to content
failure to orgasm
fordguy11 posted:
I am a 27 year old male and I have had a problem lately with orgasms. I have no problem achieving an erection, but after awhile of intercourse i loose the erection and can not orgasm. I also feel like I lose energy midway through and can not breath. I also have a lack of sexual drive. Now that I have this problem I am afraid that the relationship with my girlfriend is going down hill. I am worried every time i begin intercourse I will not be able to perform. Please help!
danielnchristine responded:
You might want to get your heart checked out. It sounds like your running out of gas to early.
gymrat44 responded:
You might want to have a complete physical if you haven't had one recently. We gotta remember that having sex can be a vigorous physical activity and it takes more than an erection and a bunch of passion to make it work.

If you're medically OK to do so I'd recommend some cardiovascular excercise to get your your stamina up. And then some arm, leg and core strengthening to allow you to continue for a while in various positions without getting tired out. In case going to the gym is not something you like to do try it anyway and think of going as part of a "Fitter Fellow Program" -- that should help.

And last of all, focus on the loving over the sex. Anxiety can bring a guy down every time. Good luck!

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.