Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
is there a way to stop my penis from shrinking and reverse it?
nearwood posted:
ok, im not going to lie cause im flipping out. but i masturebate, like on a daily basis. and not too long ago i noticed that ive lost a half a inch or so, and i read that its because of my masturebation, cause of like scared tissue or something, and i would love it if someone could help me out, like is there a way to reverse this?! thank you.

Eugenio311 responded:
Masturbation does not make a guy's penis shrink. Erections are not always the same, even when they're rock hard.
If masturbation made penises shrink, it wouldn't be as popular as it is. You'll be a lot happier if you stop measuring your erections and just enjoy. Daily masturbation isn't unusual for most young guys at certain times of their life. If YOU think it's too much, try avoiding the situation where you find yourself most likely to do it.

nearwood replied to Eugenio311's response:
thanks, yeah i think its too much sometimes and i can stop, but for only maybe 2 days. so why is it that the past couple of times ive been up, its not as big as it used to be, cause i swear i was average and now it seems like its a half a inch smaller

Helpful Tips

Radiation 30 Years Later
Not one of the five physicians who recommended radiation to treat my prostate cancer warned me that decades later it could result in ED. Be ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.