Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Elfalco posted:
What type of cream can I use to stretch my foreskin,I can not retract my foreskin.Where can I get a cream. Please help
Eugenio311 responded:
You need a strong steroid cream, like Betamethasone which may require a doctor's prescription, depending on where you live. You also need to be committed to applying it numerous times a day for a number of weeks, along with doing manual stretching exercises. It worked well for me, but takes time and effort.

Helpful Tips

i need help
im in my 57 and married for 31 years but recently have ed problem , i cant penetrate my penis in her..... as i did it ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 17 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.