Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
devilmanlol posted:
i have had problems with urination for many years now with the burning and discomfort but recently i get the problem with i ajaculate.
to be honest i did not make the connection to drink but now it seem to make sense . i had the camera insersion in my penis whitch showed no real problem about ten years ago. recently though i have problems with my kidneys. i read that there is a connction to this problem with kidney stones i will go back to doctor and push for more testing on kidneys. the best way to ease the the pain and discomfort is with a hot water bottle on your penis hot as you can bear. this really helps me .
hope i been some help and yes it is nice not be alone with problem
Sheldon Marks, MD responded:
Kidney stones as they pass can cause pain and burning anywhere along the urinary tract including the penis, so with your history of stones that is my first concern. A CT scan is now the best way to look for those. Ultrasounds miss many stones and problems. Obviously a man can get urethral infection or prostate infection so that needs to be checked out, and in many practices the urologist will prescribe a course of a powerful antibiotics that gets great prostate tissue levels such as Cipro or Levaquin for a few weeks to see if that improves your symptoms. There are still many other possible causes so again your urologist is really the only specialty that can understand and treat these issues. Good luck.

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.