Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
PENIS BRUISING
Anon_232630 posted:
I've been experiencing penis bruising every time I have sex. I had a cock ring on the first time and thought it might be from the constriction, but then a couple weeks went by and I had sex again and then same thing happened. I'm a little worried because I'm 41 years old and I've had a full sex life but never any bruising. It's not like I was having particularly rougher sex than normal, but URGH!!! It's really bumming me out. I went to the doctor the first time and he said it was normal when using a cock ring, but here we are again and i didn't use one.
Has anyone experienced this?

Sheldon Marks, MD responded:
This makes me worry about an injury to one of the chambers in the penis that carries the blood. It could be from some superficial blood vessel injury but it could also be serious and result in scarring and permanent curvature of even ED. This can come from a penile fracture or from the ring causing damage. You should not use the ring and see a urologist for sure soon. No excuses. And for some time avoid or reduce sexual activity to try and let the injury heal.

Helpful Tips

Erectale dysfunction
To whom it may concern 6 years ago I had a vey bad colon cancer operation. Since, my sperms goes to my bladder. Also, my erections are not ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 6 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.