Skip to content
Masteurbation
An_242019 posted:
Since very early I've been masturbating by pressing penis against the right thigh. The ejaculation is normal, it seems, but I find the erect Penis is a bit bent/curved on right side. Also, the foreskin will not go down.
Is it wrong way of masturbation and can this lead to problems during intercourse?

MarkNB responded:
hmmm well every man has a natural direction for the penis, I for example am a right curve, some guys hang straight down whem limp, and swing up when erect. I honestly don't think it has anything to do witht he the way you masturbate. As for masturbation causing a problem later in life, I think to much masturbating will, to the point where in you mind you'd rather be pleasuring your self cause you know how to handle your own penis. These are my own thoughts okay some one else may say different. My foreskin didn't go all the way down either until I had intercourse with my wife, she did something when giving me head one night, and my foreskin hasn't been a problem since. All I know there was a WHOLE olt of pleasure on my part and how horny what she was doin' was making me, and a tiny bit of blood when she was done.

Eugenio311 responded:
The method you describe is probably not typical for many men, but there's nothing wrong if it's working for you.

Lots of men have curved erections, especially those with larger penises (say, over 7 inches or so), and there's no problem. If the curvature is something new for you however, you might need to see a urologist. There's a condition called Peyronie's Disease that can create intercourse problems if it's not treated early.

You can learn foreskin stretching techniques if you're bothered by not being able to retract it, but it's not absolutely essential to retract your foreskin all the way.

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 149 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.