Penile Implant and after efects
An_242237 posted:
Hello:

I had penile implant in 2007 and was great until recently. I am 56 years old. There is no problem with the implant, the current problem is that the head of the penis does not get enough blood and therefore I have been exasperated because of my inability to reach orgasms. I have gone up to two hours trying to reach orgasm but to no avail. My wife is not affected by this, in the contrary, she is well taken care off. However, I remain frustrated because I can not orgasm. My Urologist stated that an external pump would probably solve the problem by bringing the blood up to the head of the penis, therefore, I bought one. The problem remains the same, I can get erected but the head of the penis is not engorged with blood, it remains unchanged making the head of my penis not sensitive, consequently, I have no feeling at the head of the penis, which of course I'm unable to reach orgasms. Is there anything else available for people like me. It's affecting my confidence and becoming a problem for me. Any suggestions???
Please Help.

hoosierphilly responded:
try franktalk.org

DavidSarahRoberts responded:
Glans engorgement is a separate system from erection of the shaft. Sometimes natural glans engorgement returns, sometimes it doesn't. You might get information from the Penile Implant Group at Yahoo. I am a member and we guys with implants or guys who are considering implants answer a lot of questions for each other. I also am willing to talk with you privately if you wish.

ncud45 replied to DavidSarahRoberts's response:
Hello and thank you for a response. I thought for a minute, that I was the only one with this problem. Well, I'm still having the trouble and would like to join your group and perhaps find sometype of reasonable asnwer as to what to do next. Please count me in your group of those of us that have had a pump placed as a penile implant. Is there anything I can do to get the sensation back to the head of the penis?

In advance, thank you!!

boatsun replied to hoosierphilly's response:
I've tried signing up for frank talk and it says the administrator must confirm you registration via e-mail but the e-mail never comes

keithroyston responded:
Hello, Was told by the surgeon who will be fitting my implant, that using MUSE will help the penise head become full of blood. MUSE is a tiny pill easily placed in end of penis with the aplicator .
Hope this is some help.

hicorejuneqa05 replied to keithroyston's response:
Hi

UTprospect replied to DavidSarahRoberts's response:
Thanks for yor commitment to the "community" I have been to Frank Talk and WEB MD.. Here's my story so far I would appreciate your comment

The offering of your info is a most kind and generous gift to the readers.. Thank you!!!!
I am doing similar research that you have. I do not have Peyronies. I have had a prostatectomy and implant is prescribed.. Can you please share your research and experiences?? I am a bit skeptical of Doctors comments..as my urologists said that I had 90% that I would have full recovery.
Real life end users information is what I seek.
Do you have any new info since your last post??
Your diary is quite specific about the part that concerns men and women: that is length, girth, glans enlargement etc.. I am considered "well endowed" not a freak but my partner is quite happy with the look and feel. I currently use the Triple P injection with excellent results when the med is fresh.. What should I expect now that you have had more than 3 years experience??

An_246928 replied to boatsun's response:
I too just signed up for frank Talk

Here's my data so far
Hi Jack and all.. Your offering of your report is a most kind and generous gift to the readers.. Thank you!!!!
I am doing similar research that you have. I do not have Peyronies. I have had a prostatectomy and implant is prescribed.. Can you please share your research and experiences?? I am a bit skeptical of Doctors comments..as my urologists said that I had 90% that I would have full recovery. Real life end users information is what I seek.
Your diary is quite specific about the part that concerns men and women: that is length, girth, glans enlargement etc.. I am considered "well endowed" not a freak but my partner is quite happy with the look and feel. I currently use the Triple P injection with excellent results when the med is fresh.. What should I expect now that you have had more than 3 years experience??

UTprospect replied to keithroyston's response:
I have not had the implant yet but strongly considering it..
I have used Muse with mixed result plus a lot of pain!! I'm not talking uncomfortability I'm talking aching pain!!
Did not notice increased engorgement.. The pump works great for that but I feel that using implant and pump may be incompatible.. Sorry to hear about the engorgement issue Here's my story so far
This is my reply to the blog from Jack on http://jackp-penileimplant.blogspot.com

Hi Jack and all.. Your offering of your report is a most kind and generous gift to the readers.. Thank you!!!!
I am doing similar research that you have. I do not have Peyronies. I have had a prostatectomy and implant is prescribed.. Can you please share your research and experiences?? I am a bit skeptical of Doctors comments..as my "world class" urologists said that I had 90% that I would have full recovery.
Real life end users information is what I seek.