Skip to content
An_243029 posted:
I'm a 22-year-old male. I would like to report my health problem concerning infertility. Are these symptoms of infertility: after ejaculating once or twice (in a day), I suddenly lost my sexual desire and if I try another ejaculation my reproduction organ gets painful; the amount of semen per ejaculation was so little compared to normal volume; my reproduction organ erects and relaxes faster than normal (normally, a man would take a few minutes for their reproduction organ to reach maximum size or back to normal, mine took less than a minute)? If so, please tell me the treatments (if there is any). Am I able to have a child?
georgiagail responded:
This has nothing to do with your fertility. And while YOU won't be able to have a child, your ability to impregnate someone will not be a problem.

Your symptoms are simply due to expecting to be able to continue to ejaculate several times a day. This is unrealistic.


Helpful Tips

Erectale dysfunction
To whom it may concern 6 years ago I had a vey bad colon cancer operation. Since, my sperms goes to my bladder. Also, my erections are not ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.