Skip to content
Can get an erection, but can't ejaculate
An_243038 posted:
I'm dating a guy who has NO problem whatsoever getting an erection, but he cannot ejaculate when he's inside. After intercourse, he masturbates, and is usually able to come that way. He is on HBP meds, and a few others that I can't recall. What's the deal?

farmstud responded:
I was having that same problem myself. I went and had an ultrasound done and I had a calcium build up on the right testicul and he took me off the anti-depressent and I gave it two nights and BOOM!!!! I was flowin great and no pain!!!

whowantstoknow replied to farmstud's response:
Makes sense, however, we recently disovered that he is able to ejaculate when we have anal sex. It's not an issue of "tightness". I wonder if it's psychological. He's newly divorced and I'm the first person he's dated since....

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 149 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.