Skip to content
Woman seeking to suppress sexual urges
An_243061 posted:
Hello, I'm a 20 year old woman who's 24 year old boyfriend is no longer interested in her sexual. It's been this way for about a year now and there seems to be no hope that he will snap out of this phase. It kills me because I'm very much in love and still attracted to him. I know he loves me too and would never cheat. So I was hoping to find some way to either decrease or completely stop my sexual urges. This seems to be the only problem in our relationship and I'd like to get rid of it. Is there any thing I could take to help this problem??
georgiagail responded:
Well, removal of your ovaries would certainly take care of the problem but that seems like a rather drastic approach to the issue.

Why isn't your boyfriend interested in sexual contact with you any longer?

An_243104 replied to georgiagail's response:
There is no such thing as a health 24 year old heterosexual man who does not crave as much sex with his girlfriend as he can get. Unless something has changed with you (such as gaining a lot of weight) your boyfriend is either sick (e.g. diabetes) or he is gay. I suggest that you take the initiative with frequent oral sex and manual sex (as so-called "handjob"). If your boyfriend still shows no interest, find another boyfriend.

Helpful Tips

So I have been having this trouble since i was about 15. Im 30 now. I must say this is NOT a UTI or STD. I wish I knew why it happens but I ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.