Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Too Soon Ejaculation
An_243794 posted:
Hi,am 25 years old, I have a problem when I go for intercourse, I ejaculate in seconds when penetrates. after searching and looking up for my problem , I found out that I have PE, Premature Ejaculation. I am going to address some issues that I get them when I do intercourse.if my girlfriend touch me or kiss me, I feel like a small drop go out from penis, I guess what I heard that its "pre-cum". its like a clear white liquid. the good thing that I don't have any problem to get harder. another point, I realized that I always I ask my girl friend if mine is in or yet... she always says yeah its in...I really don't feel anything only If I take a look to make sure. I tried some steps or techniques to delay ejaculation, but all didn't work. I really don't know what to do, hope you help me out.
NOHARD responded:
Its something a lot of us have been through, its just the more you do it the longer it will last, but try this, its called edging go to pegym there you find lots of info on it and how to do it.
Good Luck
dfromspencer replied to NOHARD's response:
I too suffered from this. What i did, besides masturbating more, was to concentrate on something else for awhile. Anything else than what you are doing, but keep the sex in the back of your mind, or, like i did a few times, i lost my erection. Dont worry. That was my biggest problem, worry. Dont worry about how well you perform, rather, concentrate on pleasing your girlfriend!!!! That works just about all the time for me! Good luck!

Helpful Tips

Pinched nerves. I also lost some feeling in my dick when I was sitting playing guitar and twisting my hips in my chair to see the music ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.