Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Premature ejac. and seminal leakage.
An_244277 posted:
im experiencing premature ejaculation and seminal leakage..
i think this is caused by over-masturbation..

i need help to treat this..

NOHARD responded:
Hi, Just back off for a while and leave it alone, the body is a great healer, but you will need to give it time, if you cant leave it alone get some boxing gloves.
Good Luck

Ampft replied to NOHARD's response:
tried searching all over the net..
and most of them required herbal madicines for this case..
but its so expensive lol.. im just 16 yrs old...
and i can't let my parents know about this..

im getting so unconfident coz last time i had intercourse with my gf, it took only not more than 5 mins for me to reach climax.
and i know that she isn't satisfied... they say its because of my weakened parasympathetic nerve,,

georgiagail replied to Ampft's response:
Five minutes to reach a climax is quite normal; in fact, it may be an unusually long time for a 16 year old male.

"Seminal leakage" (i.e., pre-ejaculate/pre-cum) is also quite normal; it is part of arousal.

Your girlfriend isn't "satisfied" because the vast majority of females can't/don't climax during intercourse in the first place. It take knowledge and experience to understand the techniques needed (and these involve body parts other than the penis) to bring a female to climax.

Gail

Ampft replied to georgiagail's response:
see.. but it isnt normal that i'm having a hard time erecting myself during intercourse right? O.o

No; you're far too worried about all of this.

Gail

Ampft replied to georgiagail's response:
oh.. i guess you are right.. i'm just afraid to become impotent..
because i read in one site that if this case is ignored, there is a risk that i would become impotent..

You will not become impotent; you are experiencing a very common worry regarding sexual performance. There is nothing physically wrong with you.

Gail

NOHARD replied to Ampft's response:
O! great at 16 your can last 5 minutes, there must 50 million guys out there who would just love to half of that time.
What you really need to do is focus on your foreplay, find some books on sexual technic, remember your only young and have a whole sex life in front of you, and reamember we only get one life and one penis, so look after it and it will serve you well.
And at your age you need no herbs or drugs, just exsperance.
Good luck

okay. i understand now.. thank you for the help guys. now i think i was just over reacitin.. or thinking too much.. thank you so much for the help..

Helpful Tips

Radiation 30 Years Later
Not one of the five physicians who recommended radiation to treat my prostate cancer warned me that decades later it could result in ED. Be ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.