Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
pain inside the glans (head) of the penis
An_244508 posted:
husband used Super Glue to aid his masturbation. Now he has 2 pieces of glue inside the glans. He is having pain urinating and painful erections over night while sleeping. He's embarrassed to ask so as a worried wife, does he need to see a doctor?

nohard responded:
Its either the emergacy room or the doctors, this may seem a silly question but why Super Glue, Just cant get my head round that one.
Good Luck

topcop2003 responded:
I am going to take this seriously and not think this is an April Fool's joke! With that said, ARE YOU FOR REAL??? YES BY ALL MEANS HE NEEDS TO SEE A DOCTOR. There is a strong probability that he has infected the glans or at least inflamed the area. Not even going to ask what he "Super-Glued" to or with his penis. All I can say is that if he still has the painful erections and pain, he needs to go to the E/R and just BE HONEST! As a Law Enforcement Officer/Para-medic for over twenty seven years, there is nothing an E/R doctor has not seen inserted to an orifice; fruit & veggies, soda bottles, hair brushes, and my all time favorite, a light buld (yes it broke).

HE MUST HAVE A SCOPE INSERTED TO HIS URETER TO SEE IF THE TWO PIECES ARE STILL INSIDE, IS THERE AN INFECTION THAT IS CAUSING THE INFLAMATION ETC...

IF THIS IS LEFT ALONE, HE FACES SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES; OR HE MAY HAVE JUST CAUSED A TEMPORARY INFLAMATION THAT MAY JUST GO AWAY.

In closing, PLEASE, Mrs. Worried Wife, take away the Super-Glue and give hubby some Elmer's Glue and some Popsicle sticks. Worst case, he can make you a spoon holder, or maybe a splint for his sore penis!
Good Luck,
TopCop

dfromspencer responded:
What was he thinking??? Gluing what to his penis? Never mind, i dont want to know.

YES, he has to go to the ER, or his DR.! There are no if, ands, or butt's on this one! And tell him not to be embarrassed, the Dr. has seen, or heard them all.

So, if you want to continue to have a hubby to make love to, get him to the Dr.'s, NOW!!!

Dennis

An_244508 replied to topcop2003's response:
Thank you for your help. No, unfortunately this was not an April fool joke. He is feeling better but I'm still going to show him this email since it doesn't give any info as to who is or we are.

Then maby he'll think twice before doing something like this again?

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.