Includes Expert Content
ED and Raynauds Disease
nohard posted:
I have a question for Doctor Sheldon Marks, do you have any info or have you treated any of your patients for ED that have then gone on to have Raynauds Disease, but the thing that may cloud this question is that ED drugs can cure Raynauds or tehy have been tested for the relief of Raynauds, The reason for asking is that I now have Raynauds and got this after the first 6 months of getting ED, I seem to get it first thing in the morning after I've been up for around 2 hours and lasts for around an hour.
I'm now about to start on Carbo.veg.30 as a herbal cure, I've read that this has some very good results for Raynauds but slow to kick in, my problem is that me and ED drugs dont sit to well

Sheldon Marks, MD responded:
ED is in most doctor's mind not the problem but rather a symptom of something else going on- can be from Diabetes that the man doesn't know about, high blood pressure, kidney or liver disease or vascular disease- such as Raynaud's. The goal is to identify and treat the underlying cause and the ED should get better for most. If not, there are many very effective medications and treatments your urologist can talk to you about.

nohard replied to Sheldon Marks, MD's response:
First Sheldon this is Greece, and my clinic doctor is about the only one I see, but with what is going on out here now, a urologist! did try going through somebody I know out his brother is a Kalamata hospital doctor but never got anything back, quite the norm for Greece, but the Carbo.Veg. 30 seems to be doing its thing and helping, I also have some borax as well each day just a quarter of a teaspoon in a litre of water a day and evening primrose oil, the wonders of herbs and minerals.

Sheldon Marks, MD replied to nohard's response:
Glad you are better. I have heard that Ginseng may help as can Ginkgo. also exercise can help and of course avoiding the cold.