Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Anal leakage
An_244911 posted:
I have no idea whether to put this under "Men's health" or "Digestive disorders"... A short one...
Sometimes, when I urinate (usually if it's an emergency) i feel something leaking out of my anus... It's clear, watery substance, leaking only during the urination, and it's been happening since I can remember, but I can't seem to find anything about it online, so - just curious - what is it and why is it happening? It's a bit uncomfortable to go to my family doctor with this problem especially if it's nothing to worry about... ?
thanks in advance

dfromspencer responded:
I have no idea what this could be caused by? My only advice, go see your Dr.! What could it hurt? Dont be embarrassed by this. Go see the Dr.!

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 148 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.