Skip to content
ED help
bramos1 posted:
I've recently started trying different ED solutions and would like your opinions on different options. Pills didn't work so I've moved on to pump and will use injections as a last effort. Any help would be appreciated. If you have any info o penile implants that would be helpful too.

nohard responded:
Yes herbs and hormons, I'm now in ED recovery, found drugs were not for me so did my own thing with the above, if you go to franktalk.org and under genral discussions, look for this title, DRUGE VERSUS HERBS, HERB MY CHOICE, give it a read and if you think it could work for you then please give it a try, its a far cheaper than drugs anyway, or you could try the 5Gs just google that and look for pegym, but you will find with herbs its just finding the right mix for you, then it becomes a way of life with sex throne in, I also have a hardwaer ice its a cock ring that works very well, gives some great boners.
Good Luck

JasperW responded:
Injections and pumps are 2 good options however injections may sound good in theory until you hold a needle up to your penis... I don't want to think how much that would hurt! Caverject is the most popular doctor recommended injection, here are the basics http://www.caverject.com/Stepbystep.aspx

Secondly the penis pump is your other option which I would agree with more. No pain at all all you need is dexterity. This is how to use http://penispumpwarehouse.com/penis_pump_info.php

Either of these options are superb for erectile dysfunction. Ask your doctor what he thinks is best for your particular situation.

JasperW replied to JasperW's response:
Bramos1, I am very curious about hearing an update on your scenario. Did you end up proceeding with the pump or have the injections worked for you?

Thanks!

bramos1 replied to JasperW's response:
Thanks for your interest. I did wind up using the pump. some how couldn't see myself taking injections into my penis. The pump so far has worked great. Strange to have erections whenever I want. I would strongly suggest that if you use this devive, follow the directions for training. It does take some getting used to and practice. The rings do hurt at first but you get used to it finding the right size. I strongly recommend trimming your pubes. Getting them caught when taking off or putting on the rings hurts. Some planning needed on using the pump, but practice with your partner. Make it part of foreplay. Good thing sex is like riding a bike, you don't forget how, but you do have to get back into it slowly.

JasperW replied to bramos1's response:
I like your impression of sex like riding a bike, well put my friend! I also experienced the same thing as you. I found that for the first while having to hide in the bathroom using a pump was silly, I felt like the woman hiding away in the powder room before sex, it was weird but now it's part of the routine, it's what I do.

As for rings hurting, yes I agree,. The old style ribber is quite tight and uncomfortable but if you refer back to the store I suggested few months back they have new rings in stock I discovered when I went back to purchase a replacement sleeve for my pump. Try these new rings under http://penispumpwarehouse.com/cock-rings.php that is called "Steel Support", also consider the Adonis ring. I called the customer service line asking for softer rings (figured if I am going to pay shipping again then I might as well get a few new rings) and they suggested the Steel Support.

It is super thick and very soft but offers the same hard protection for the erection as the regular rubber rings. Try it and let me know what you think!

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.