Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
No sex life
An_245301 posted:
Does anyone have an idea how to fix a sexless marriage. I have been married for 1yr now but I have been with her for 5yrs. In the start the sex was all the time but now it might happen once every two months. cousling don't work and If I say anything it turns into a fight I am only 35 and she is 33 you would think this would be the most sex filled time of life so how can I fix it i get my self off she gets made. If I even touch her she jumps and says why are you always trying to get sex. It like she don't even want me any more she always says something is wrong with her either she is sick or a head ach or something any advice.

NOHARD responded:
OK the lighter side of life, try this, first ask is hse well, if yes then ask her, head ach, if no then say its ok for sex then.
Lighter side over.
Yes you now have a problem wife, so nothing come up in cousling then, reasons for now being cold, and did they not get to the bottom of any problems then?
Have you tried to get to the bottom of her problems with just the two of you talking it through.
Sex has always been a big in my marriage but then thats us, does she read any sexy novels, is she turned on by anything sexually,most women have something, a button to push, perhaps she now needs to romanced again, candles, soft music, wine and you do the cooking, showing her just how much you love her, its difficult.
Does she have any friends, and in confidence talk to them to see if they have any answers for you, but you pose a very awkward question, any way, hope this has help a little.
Good luck

dfromspencer responded:
Dude! Have you tried anything to arouse her interest in having sex? Try a little romance, what could it hurt?

On the other hand, it sounds to me, as if your wife might be having an affair? Perhaps with another married man? And she's only staying with you for convieniance? Man, i sure hope thats not the case! You need to find out why she lost interest in sex with you?

I hope i'm wrong. But, stay strong! Good luck!

Dennis

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 148 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.