Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
lack of erection
An_245970 posted:
about 3 months ago I was in a bike accident and ruptured my testicals and penis. I can no longer get an erection. My penis was numb for several months but that has disapitated.

I think I broke a blood vessel and will rewuire surgery. Is a surgical procedure safe. What is the % of a positive result?

What is the cost? Tiem to heal, etc.

Anything would help. I see a urologist in July to discusss.

dfromspencer responded:
I'm sorry i cant help you, but i sure do feel sorry for you! I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope everything turns out well for you. Dennis

P.S. Please come back, and let us know how it goes.

Helpful Tips

Pinched nerves. I also lost some feeling in my dick when I was sitting playing guitar and twisting my hips in my chair to see the music ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.