Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sudden Loss of Feeling In Penis
JKS9256 posted:
Hi guys. 2 weeks ago I suddenly lost all sensation in my penis during sexual intercourse. I've been dating this girl for a few months now and for the past month we have been having unprotected sex because she is on birth control. The first two weeks were absolutely amazing and perfectly normal orally and during intercourse. However, it seems as if the last two weeks I've lost all sensation in my penis. I have to mentally keep an erection. I have also seen a reduction in sperm. It's more or less about the amount of a teaspoon or two now. No where near the amount I'm accustomed to. Trying to masturbate produces the exact same results also. I've also began having some very dull lower back pain. 2 out of ten at the most. Through research, I'm guessing it is either prostatitis or a pinched nerve. I will be going to the doctor in 2 days to have a STD test and explain to him what is going on. How concerned should I be that my feeling may never come back?

Helpful Tips

Erectale dysfunction
To whom it may concern 6 years ago I had a vey bad colon cancer operation. Since, my sperms goes to my bladder. Also, my erections are not ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 6 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.