Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
Un developed Genitals
An_246372 posted:
Just started dating an amazing man who I love a lot. However he is 40 yrs old and has genitalia about the size of my 3 yr old son. He has some pubic hair and body hair like a male, so I'm not sure if this is low testosterone or something else, but it does make it impossible to really do anything sexually with him, we've tried but it's pretty much impossible in any position or action. Honestly, I love this guy enough where the lack of sexual actions doesn't even bother me, but I know he wants to please me. First I guess, what is most likely the issue with his genitals...low testosterone or something else and can anything help this issue? I hate to talk about this with him until I have more facts cuz I'm sure this is a sensitive issue with him.
1957hank responded:
I am not a doctor but I am someone that has the same condition. It is called hypogonadism. Its not fun and it can be the cause of strange feelings. Yes, it is a very sensitive topic. So, if you wish to talk with him use kid gloves. Nothing gets to a man quicker than talking about inadequacies including the size of our equipment. I'll bet that when you talk with him you may find that he had some sort of hormonal disorder. Be gentle. I am fortunate to have my wife of 35 years. If she were gone, I dont know what I would do because of this condition. Its embarrassing.
nicbrun77 replied to 1957hank's response:
Thank you for your answer about hypogonadism. I do want to ask, as long as you realize I'm NOT an internet creep, I'm just trying to get info about this issue, Are you and your wife able to have intercourse? If so, How? I'm not going to be creeped out by specifics and I'm not trying to be weird, I'm just trying to figure out HOW I can please him.I just know I can't really talk with him about this yet, we haven't been together very long and I don't want him to take it the wrong way, cuz as I've already stated, I may be horny 24-7 but I'm happy just being with him and don't care about whether or not we have sex, but I also realize that just because he may be lacking in size doesn't mean he's lacking as a man and I'm sure he wants sexual pleasure as much as every other man! Not trying to be a perv or anything just trying to figure out how I can give him pleasure.
1957hank replied to nicbrun77's response:
Sorry for my delay. In a short version of what I have, I was born with undescended testes and had an operation to have them pulled down into my scrotum but I was 10 years old and was late. This delay caused my maturity to be delayed and never fully developed. My testes had always been very painful from the time of the operation and when I was 40 had them removed. I have been on HRT. I do have erections and we do have intercourse but is difficult most of the time. However, I do please her orally and we both love that. My wife will please me but I have difficulty getting hard and staying hard. YES, it does affect me psychologically. I get scared and often feel like a freak. I have been seeing counselors of and on for many years. It does weigh on my self esteem. My advice, ask your man about what turns him on. It may require you to do things you may never evne thought of. You may go outside your comfort zone. Best wishes
An_246725 responded:
why don,t you try ED products like Kamagra jelly, kamagara polo, cialis, tadalafil etc. Sunny pharmacy is completely focused on low cost high quality generic medicines.

100% Safe & Secure
Free Shipping Worldwide
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
100% without question replacement or money back
payment through paypal email

Free viagra pill code Ed010.
just enter your free viagra pill code with your order email and get 10 generic viagra pill free.

Now suffering from ED is the thing of the past.
Sheldon Marks, MD responded:
This is a tough situation. If he truly has small genitals then there may be some benefit for him seeing a urologist and or endocrinologist for evaluation as there may be a hormonal imbalance or metabolic defect that can be corrected. This is a true biologic medical condition and so I suggest this be evaluated by a top medical professional. Most men with this are reluctant but it is truly important to get this checked out.

Helpful Tips

Kindly Help me to find out the right doctor and right treatment
Dear Sir/Madam Iam suffering from below symptoms from past 4.5 yrs 1. After wake up from bed at early morning a. Slight shivering in ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.