Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Heat rash?
BigG_0226 posted:
Okay so about 4 days ago the top of my butt crack start to swell. I thought maybe just a heat rash and put some cream on it and left it at that. Well it started to get worse and made it to where i couldnt sit with any wait on it. I cant sleep on my back either. But now its really red and very swollen. I tried more cream and that didnt help. I also cleaned it with warm soapy water then put some peroxide on it but its still their. And now there seems to be like a hole where blood is coming out but its not just blood its like its mixed with something else. Any ideas?

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
You've posted in the Erectile Dysfunction Community - you might find additional info in the Skin Problems & Treatment Community.

Here's a photo of heat rash:

Picture of Heat Rash

And some treatment options:

Heat Rash Causes, Treatments and Prevention

If it seems like the area is getting infected or not clearing up, it's time to see the doctor!

Haylen

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 148 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.