Skip to content
24 and trouble getting and mantaining
exodus87 posted:
I'm 24. I'm probably not in the best of shape. I'm 450, maybe 500 lb. Think I've suffered 2 heart attacks a few years ago. Not the type of guy to trust doctors much. (Type of guy who cuts my foot off I throw it in a cooler of beer and say it's a flesh wound.) Canidate for diabetes, hemochromatosis (excess iron in the blood) I've been have trouble getting it up and mantaining an erection. should I go see someone?
nohard responded:
Your first step is to lose 300 lbs or at least 250 and when you reach that goal then come back, the only way to have a good sex life is to be healthy, eat healthy food, exercise daily ie walking and swimming are about the best two things you could do for yourself, thtas if you want some real erections and a sex life.
Good Luck
An_246725 responded:
why don,t you try ED products like Kamagra jelly, kamagara polo, cialis, tadalafil etc. Sunny pharmacy is completely focused on low cost high quality generic medicines.

100% Safe & Secure
Free Shipping Worldwide
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
100% without question replacement or money back
payment through paypal email

Free viagra pill code Ed010.
just enter your free viagra pill code with your order email and get 10 generic viagra pill free.

Now suffering from ED is the thing of the past.

Helpful Tips

Kindly Help me to find out the right doctor and right treatment
Dear Sir/Madam Iam suffering from below symptoms from past 4.5 yrs 1. After wake up from bed at early morning a. Slight shivering in ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.