Skip to content
New to ED
Sumer57 posted:
Ok, a little info first. I am 48 yr old smoker, slightly overweight. Drink a couple beers occasionally in the summertime. For the last several years I have had a very high sex drive, either having sex or masterbating pretty much daily some days 2 or 3 times a day. About 6 months ago I started losing my erection while pleasuring the wife (oral, vibrator) this has steadily gotten worse and now have a hard time getting an erection strong enough for insertion.The head has also gotten VERY Sensitive which causes premature ejaculation. It is so sensitive that after ejaculation I can barely stand to wipe it off with a towel. My penis just "feels" different, like its softer than normaI and changes size several times during the day. I have also been losing my desire to have sex. I recently had a complete physical, echocardiogram, and treadmill stress test. Everything came back normal. Is this all pretty much normal E.D. or do I need to get more tests done???

nohard responded:
First overmasterbating is not a good thing to do, its todo with what is done by the hand is remembered by the brain.
And yes there are more blood tests you can have done, but just remember doctors love doing these, its the bucks they can earn.
Look I'm now in ED recovery and not through drugs, the most drugs can offer is sex later, now I did all mine with herbs and hormons, and all on my own, it works and its cheap, if you go to franktalk.org and under genral discussions, look for a tital, DRUGE VERSIS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE, please just read and then give it a try, and if you find it working then this needs to become a way of life, and remember we are talking of our sex lifes.
Good Luck

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.