Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Problem with Erection
lizelance posted:
Hi, I would like to know one thing.

While my husband does not have any problem regarding getting an erection, his penis goes up 180 degree up and stays parallel to his body. Can anything be done about this? We are yet to have a proper physical relationship because of this.

Thanks,

nohard responded:
Hi, if I'm right there is a tendon that is just above his penis, if he gets this cut then hys penis should drop down, this tendon just may be to tight,
These are only thoughts from a non doctor.
Good Luck

dfromspencer responded:
He can go to a urologist, and have them cut his tendon. However, once this is done, i hear there is no going back? So, later in life, you may regret this decision? This tendon is right above the penis. That tendon is what holds your erection up.

Helpful Tips

Radiation 30 Years Later
Not one of the five physicians who recommended radiation to treat my prostate cancer warned me that decades later it could result in ED. Be ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.