Skip to content
Sporadic ED
An_246929 posted:
My man and I have been together for 16 years and hav e enjoyed a very active sex life until recently. We then separated and have since reunited. Our problem persists and we need some insight. He casn become aroused manually and orally but when there is no stimulation and we about to have intercourse he loses his erection. He can still come both manually and orally but intercourse is not an option as he can not maintain an erection. He is 70 and this has persisted for almost a year. He dated another gal during our separation and the problem was still there. Could this be physical/medical or psychological.
Keithg67 responded:
I am not a expert so dont take what I say as being the only option to his issue and you should have him speak to a doctor.

Im my case its much like his I was tested for low testosterone (Im 31) and that is what I am being told is the issue also causing other issues. I read another tip on here from a Doctor that said to see a Urologist as there could be other causes. But the bottom line is he should talk to a doctor about this. Thats what I finally broke down and had to do myself.
nohard responded:
It could be that his testosterone is now because of his age, just hope I can still get it up at that age, but at 65 I'm getting there.
So some DHEA mat help him its a hormon, and at his age he could do with some as it will boost his testosterone, lift his libido and kick up his energy,( you should read up about first thought, and you can do that here on site by just putting in there search box) and he could back it up with some Tribulus as this runs along the same lines.
Look both of these have helped get me into ED recovery.
So Good Luck

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.