golffool posted:
Im 65 and have a hard spot on top of my penis at the base.when I get an erection it's bent up at the end of the hard spot. and I've lost an inch off my penis.any suggestions
Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Golffool,

It's time to see your medical provider and/or a neurologist.

No one online can diagnose you and I'm not a health expert but, in the meantime, check out this WebMD article to see if this sounds like what may be going on:

Peyronie's Disease
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you'll help them to become what they are capable of becoming. ~Goethe