Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
itchy red rash in butt cheeks
Anon_162005 posted:
Well lately I find going to a MD Dr. is becoming useless for any reason, between the Ins laws and malpractice they are afraid to make any kind of diagnose or decision. I have autoimmune disease and have dealt with this problem for years. I notice it showing up when I get stressed and when I sweet. I see a lot of posts saying "when I sweet" I make sure the area is always DRY as possible. After I go to the bathroom I always dry that area if I'm having the problem or not. After a shower I dry it with the blow dryer. And wipe with the towel, I keep it clean with Hydrogen Peroxide always and dry it several times a day. This year I've been lucky (keeping my fingers crossed) I've only had it once so far. Maybe my method is working. CLEAN DRY, CLEAN DRY, several times a day. What boggles my mind is if so many of us have this problem why can't a Dr tell us what this is? good luck to all of us.

Clean and dry.

Helpful Tips

Erectale dysfunction
To whom it may concern 6 years ago I had a vey bad colon cancer operation. Since, my sperms goes to my bladder. Also, my erections are not ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 6 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.