Skip to content
Not Sure with Erection..getting married in a month..PLease help
sam853 posted:
Hi! I'm a 28 years old guy and my problem is that I am not sure If i have problem with my erection or If im suffering from Erectile Dysfunction. I am confused because I dont seem to have an erection by watching porn and I don't have much interest in porn or you can say that I find porn not so arousing and am a little bored with it. When I masturbate, I can get full erection and achieve a successful orgasm. But my overall interest in sexual activities is not same as it used to be when I was 23 or 24. Now, morning woods also happen ocassionally and sometimes they are weak. I have watched porn many times when I was around the age of 20 and I can say that I have been masturbating once a day since I was 18. Up to the age of 26, it was really hard to avoid masturabting once daily but now I can limit masturbating upto once or twice a week as there is no very strong urge that I have to masterbate every day But every fourth or fifth day, I do feel like I want to masterbate. In a nutshell, I'm confused because when I masterbate I can get full erection but otherwise during all day and night my penis is never gets a boner except ocassional morning woods. I am going to be married in a month and I am worried. Please help. And one thing more, I have never had sex as in our country we normally have sex after marriage
RobertPatrick responded:
You have low libido issue my friend. It would be better if you get Testosterone level test to know your testosterone level. I think that would help you to know what to do?.

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.